Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Dana Modular Sofa

SCREENSHOTS
55,846 Downloads 5,019 Thanks  Thanks 449 Favourited 369,814 Views
  Featured Upload!   This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 7th Dec 2006 at 9:15 AM
Updated: 8th Oct 2008 at 9:58 PM by -Maylin-
Alright, Ive been behind me computer too long doing this, my family and mates probably start to get sus on what ive been doing
Anyway, my first upload here, hopefully itll get a few downloads, but thru the highs and lows, I reckon I'm pretty satisfied with the outcome.

This is a new mesh of a modular sofa that came with nightlife, yknow, the one that joins up when put next to each other. Allow sims to sit, cuddle, play, lounge and nap as per usual; sims might bleed through when sitting down, and shadows might not line up perfectly, so many imperfections... but if it works, ill be happy.
Please report any faults and flaws.

I'd like to say a special thanks to Inge Jones whose been guiding me through the process of creation, its really a wonder how she bared with me the whole time :P

NOTE: For this to function you'll need Inge's fantastic patch, called SharedIsSofaASectionalGlobal.zip from http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?p=1393933

Highest vertices from component (armchair): 2038 apologies for making it a bit high
Face count: 2038

Avg vertices(for the rest of the components): 1400
Face count: 1600, estimated

Tools: 3ds max, milkshape, wings 3d, uvmapper, SimPE Apologies for the big size, but Ive also included various upholstery

The Dana Modular Sofa can even withstand endless malicious stomping

My type of loungeroom... cept for the pink armchairs, those were my gf's idea... such poor taste :P

And plenty of colours to mix and match sofas with cushions

Hope this works alright on everyone's pc so I don't get too much of a bagging, but right now, time to hit the pubs... ahh its been a while

Credits:
And credit to the SimPE team, and also the numerous useful tutorials provided in this forum