Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

New Pet/Pet Cage: One-Eyed Alien

SCREENSHOTS
6,111 Downloads 1,593 Thanks  Thanks 110 Favourited 105,992 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 20th Apr 2007 at 8:30 AM
Updated: 19th Nov 2008 at 10:39 PM by Canoodle
Tired of watching dull, boring womrats running about in their cages? Are your alien Sims looking for a pet they can relate to? Well, look no more! The alien pet is here!

This is a brand new pet I’ve created by copying the Womrat and Womrat Cage objects from the Sims Pets EP. As such, you must have the Pets EP installed to play. The options and animations for this pet are the same as the original Womrat pet, so your Sims can watch it, feed it, play with it etc. (There are some clipping issues due to the animations, as the alien pet is much larger than the womrat, but nothing too major or distracting).

This download includes 3 meshes: The Terrarium, the Alien Pet, and the Pet-food Box. All 3 meshes must be in your Downloads folder for this item to work. I've also included some recolors for the pet as well.

So I hope you enjoy this item! And if there are any problems with it, please let me know.

Polygon Counts:
Terrarium - Faces: 2564 - Vertices: 2594
Alien Pet - Faces: 732 - Vertices: 733
Food Box - Faces: 32 - Vertices: 60