Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

New Pet/Pet Cage: One-Eyed Plant Creature

SCREENSHOTS
5,573 Downloads 1,301 Thanks  Thanks 82 Favourited 90,535 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 11th Jun 2007 at 5:42 AM
Updated: 19th Nov 2008 at 10:34 PM by Canoodle
Hey everyone, I finally got around to creating a new pet creature for your Sims to enjoy. This one is a one-eyed plant creature!

This object was created by cloning the womrat object from the Pets Expansion, (which also means you must own the Pets EP for this object to work properly). It has the same animations, sounds, and options as the womrat object. (There is a small issue where the plant's feet become detached from it's body when eating and climbing up the cage-side due to the animations, but it won't cause any problems other than looking slightly odd).

This download contains 3 meshes: the Plant Pet Cage, the Plant Pet, and a recolored Maxis Pet-food-box. All three must be in your Downloads folder for this item to work properly.

Your Sims can feed it, play with it, watch it, etc, (just like the womrat object).

I'd also like to say thank you to the creators who's custom content I used in my screenshots, (although I can't recall where I got everything from at the moment). But thank you anyways!

So yes, here's another brand-new pet for your Sims. Enjoy!

Polygon Counts:
Cage - "Faces: 2058" "Vertices: 2371"
Plant Pet - "Faces: 1326" "Vertices: 863"
Food Box - "Faces: 32" "Vertices: 60"

Additional Credits: SimPE Milkshape 3D
Adobe Photoshop
Maya