Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Pedimentary, My Dear! Door Collection Pt II

SCREENSHOTS
60,356 Downloads 4,719 Thanks  Thanks 344 Favourited 207,465 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 21st Sep 2007 at 7:36 PM
Finally! The second part of Pedimentary, My Dear! Door Collection.

Sorry it took me so long to upload this second part.

This is a collection of pedimented entry doors for your Simmy manses, estates, manors and halls. Each door features a unique pediment style and brightly polished brass hardware.

The dimensions of these doors have been supersized. The pygmy-sized 1-story doors in this game have always irked me. IMO, these doors will give your stately homes a more authentic look.
Seriously, what good is a mansion with a puny door?

Because of the big sizes, some pilasters/columns will spill into neighboring squares. This *IS* inentional. You'll have no issues placing windows in the overlapped wall spaces, but certain wide windows might intersect the door meshes.

It's up to you to choose your windows and spacing wisely.

Also, these doors stand well above one wall in height, so the pediments will not so much *peek* over the top of your walls as glare angrily over them.

Terms and Conditions:
You may recolor this set, but you canNOT clone it, hack it or alter the package files in any way!
You may also include it in houses and lots, but NOT if you are uploading to the exchange or any paysite (exception is TSR).

If you recolor this, don't host these mesh files anywhere else. Please link back so that downloaders can get the actual meshes here.
Please give full credit and a link back if recoloring or adding to a lot.
Thanks.
(pedimenttemplates1.zip contains the recolor templates for the entire collection.)

Polygon Counts:
Bonnet Pediment - 2379

Broken Bonnet Pediment - 2868

French Bonnet Pediment - 2954

Additional Credits:
SimPE, CEP, Photoshop, 3D Studio Max.