Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Klinny's Kitteh Collection - 6 New Cats

SCREENSHOTS
4,820 Downloads 619 Thanks  Thanks 37 Favourited 44,196 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 13th Dec 2007 at 3:40 AM
Updated: 13th Dec 2007 at 11:54 PM
This is a collection of my six favorite kittehs which I have created in CAS.

Most of the cats here are models which I used for my Winged Kittums upload, so you may or may not have seen them before. The one entitled "wild" however, is a brand new kitty I made and decided to include as well.

Oh, yes, and as a super-fun-extra-bonus-gift I have included my absolute favorite kitty ever... Mr. Pineapple!

Yes, he is supposed to look goofy. I have a lot of fun playing with Mr. Pineapple and so I thought you guys might get some enjoyment out of him as well!

I have included each cat as a seperate file, so you only have to download the one(s) you would like. Enjoy!

Notice - If you are receiving a missing expansion error message while attempting to install these, (even if you have Pets installed), head on over to the Clean Installer website and download the Sims2Pack Clean Installer. Simply install the program, then right click the sims2pack file you've downloaded and select "Open With... Sims2Pack Clean Installer". Then just install the file to your downloads directory and you should be good to go!