Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

The Fallen City of Stones

SCREENSHOTS
4,450 Downloads 2,005 Thanks  Thanks 145 Favourited 158,588 Views
  Featured Upload!   This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 1st Feb 2008 at 9:27 PM
Updated: 4th Feb 2008 at 9:55 AM
The Fallen City of Stones

Inspired by the poignant beauty and imposing presence of the jungle ruins in the Far East, I created the Fallen City of Stones for the Adventurer sim. Although the ruins come without base, creature comforts, the rooms in both temples were designed for use (i.e., restrooms and a cozy café and/or souvenir shop).

DESCRIPTION
- Lot Title: Fallen City of Stones
- Lot Category: Community
- Lot Size: 3X2
- Lot Price: $0
- Furnished: No
- Lot Played/Tested: 0/1 -- days
- Hack-free (checked via Clean Installer)
- Created with these Expansion Packs: University, Nightlife, Open for Business, & Bon Voyage
- NOTE: My glassless window recolor didn’t package with the lot and so I’ve included it within the rar. Just place the recolor in your Downloads folder and replace the six windows with the glassless version.

*NOTE: Please DO NOT upload this lot to the Exchange and/or any pay sites without my consent.

Lot Size: 3x2
Lot Price: 0

Custom Content by Me:
- Stone Wall w/ Ivy
- Crumbling Plaster w/ Vines
- Column Top w/ Vines
- Column Base w/ Vines
- Ruins Engravings 2
- Columns & Green Stone
- Plaster & Vines w/ mid-eave
- Leaves/Flagstone Tile

Additional Credits: