Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

F-INevolution4 default replacement for human, alien, zombie, vampire, lycan, plant

SCREENSHOTS
136,394 Downloads 4,013 Thanks  Thanks 616 Favourited 491,804 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 12th Mar 2008 at 9:38 AM
Updated: 9th Mar 2011 at 8:13 AM
Hi all ^__^ it's been quite a long time since my last upload,

Anyway
This is the latest evolution of my skinset
proudly labeled as "Face-IN evolution 4"

these are the details of the ET and monsters

will replace all ages level:
from baby to elder.

available in these tones:
light
tan
medium
dark
alien
zombie
vampire
lycan
plant

with full compatibility to Warlokk's XHI bodyshape and Bloom's Sexy Feet.

if you want to have more detailed female mesh download Warlokk defaultsize replacement here (optional)
http://www.insimadult.net/showthread.php?t=29361

if you want to have the mesh for the feet download here (optional)
http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=65288

I upload them in maxis default size,
or if you use Warlokk bodyshape default replacement then it is 34b-34hip default size replacement for women.

I have uploaded Warlokk's other custom sizes on a separate post under his custom skin download area at insimadult.

NOTE:
Those default skinset are saved in DXT1 (except for DXT3 semi transparent vampire), and I use same textures for several age level, for example teenage and adult
share the same texture, male and female face also share the same texture for each age level,
To make it workable for uploading and downloading, while the quality of the skin is still good, since I work from my own
original textures.

BARBIE vs NON-BARBIE:
The MTS version is barbie waist down, while the INSIMadult and Sexysims version has details.
So if you are in legal age and want more realism download the complete set from either INSIMadult here or Sexysims here

HOW to INSTALL:
extract the file on your "downloads" folder, or make a subfolder to store all your default replacement set.
Remember, you can only use 1 default replacement for the same category at a time.
For example you have to choose wheter you use the DXT1vampire or the DXT3transparent vampire, you can't have them both in your download folder

F-IN project DVD copy:
I also make the default replacement F-INevo4 set in DXT3 format, but they end up 30mb for each skintone file.
Since I use individual textures for each age level and separate texture for each body fitness,
the file compression can't do much about it.
And there are lots of variation like with and without bodyhair as def and non def, etc. so the total size is of F-INevo4 only is more than 200mb ziped.

So I decided to make a bundle of my FACE-IN project from the very beginning till now in the form of DVD, since the total size is slightly over 1Gb..
It contains all my skinsets also the ones that stuck at spicysims, both for default and non default set.

If anybody interest in more details about having a copy of it please contact me through my e-mail.

Anyway hopefully you like my skinset enough as default replacement,
and your comment would be greatly appreciated. Please leave some words if you're not too busy.

happy simming

Navetsea