Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

-STREAKED!- Raon57/Dustfinger Hair Recolors

SCREENSHOTS
4,206 Downloads 418 Thanks  Thanks 51 Favourited 42,829 Views
Uploaded: 17th Jul 2009 at 8:11 PM
Updated: 8th Jan 2013 at 6:38 PM
So on Wednesday I plan to get all my hair chopped off again. I'm tired of the long hair and it is FAR too hot for summer. I have enough to donate to Locks of Love. They were the very first charity I ever wanted to donate to. (I was like 10 and they ran a story in my American Girl Magazine.) Okay, enough being off topic. The best part about having really short hair is that you can dye it! The color grows out quick so you can change your mind all you like. I'm thinking my hair will look like the brown haired version of this set. (Yes, I know my avatar has black hair, but its been a really long time since I had black hair, and it was dyed then too.)

I started my recolors from Dustfingers fabulous Maxis Match recolors of this Raon Mesh. This mesh is all ages and I've applied my streaks to all of them. On the grey hair you can tell that the hair used to have streaks in it but now have all faded to various shades of grey. The mesh is NOT INCLUDED so be sure to grab yourself a copy of it if you don't already have it.

There are two options available to you, one of them being regular old CC version with all four colors being in the custom bin. They do all have the correct eyebrow colors and there is only one grey version. The Binned version has them all in their appropiate color bins, and family linked so clicking back and forth between colors they stay with each other. I personally prefer to have my hair colors binned unless the whole thing is some weird color like blue or green.

Enjoy!
-Phae

Additional Credits:
Dustfinger for the base textures
Raon for the mesh