Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

"Silicone Sunset" Series - 8-DIP Residential Microchip

SCREENSHOTS
210 Downloads 72 Thanks  Thanks 4 Favourited 12,076 Views
Uploaded: 26th Jul 2009 at 7:36 PM
"Silicone Sunset" Series
Hopefully this will turn out to be a series of buildings both residential and commercial (if I can drum up the nerve to build / upload a commercial zone lol) that are based on a "technology" theme, by that I mean things relating to computers, microchips, electronics and such. Might possibly include sci-fi oriented stuff but I don't know yet.

8-DIP Residential Microchip
Everyone's favourite piece of technology to live in, while the 8-DIP Residential Microchip may be old technology it's still full of that classic microchippy goodness we've come to know and love!

I did look at a few different basic chip designs but had the 8 legged spider style in mind at the time, so here's a comparison photo of one

Rooms
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
Kitchen
Dining room
Livingroom
3 car driveway area

Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price: $106,114 (F) / $76,405 (UNF)

Side Notes
It is what it is, a giant microchip. Like a little hi-tech spider scurrying across your neighbourhood, err yeah anyway .. it has 3 bedrooms on the 2nd floor (2 have doublebeds, 1 is a kids room), a hobby room and a bathroom too. The 1st floor has a kitchen, diningroom, livingroom and a bathroom. There's also space for 3 cars underneathe the giant chip built on flat copper connector driveways .

Testing
Have done some basic testing, everything seems in order (all objects seem to be accessable so far as I could see). If anyone finds any issues please let me know and I'll try to correct them as promptly as possible.

Lot Size: 3x2
Lot Price: $106,114