Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

"Silicone Sunset" Series - SimCorp XT50 PC

SCREENSHOTS
553 Downloads 167 Thanks  Thanks 18 Favourited 25,862 Views
Uploaded: 29th Jul 2009 at 12:31 AM
"Silicone Sunset" Series
Hopefully this will turn out to be a series of buildings both residential and commercial (if I can drum up the nerve to build / upload a community lot lol) that are based on a "technology" theme, by that I mean things relating to computers, microchips, electronics and such. Might possibly include sci-fi oriented stuff but I don't know yet.

SimCorp XT50 PC
One of the earliest SimCorp home computers, the XT50 offered a massive 5mb internal RAM as well as the amazingly powerful and speedy 50mHz single core processor! We all know our sims live in our computers, well now your sims can live in a computer as well!

Rooms
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms (1 is ensuite to the master bed)
Kitchen / Dining / Living room
2 car garage

Lot Size: 30x30
Lot Price: $47,450 (F) / $34,174 (UNF)

Side Notes
Hurrah, now your sims can live in a computer! Admittedly it's an old out-dated cheesy looking computer, but that's not important right now . It's loosely based on a number of different computers from the mid 80s to early 90s, both ones I've owned / used and pictures from the internet.

The 1st floor has the livingroom / kitchen / dining room area, a bathroom and a 2 car drivebay. The monitor has 2 floors and is all bedrooms, the first has 2 smaller bedrooms one of which is a kids room and the next floor has a large master bed with ensuite bathroom.

Items of note outside are a decorative mouse with mousepad and giant pot of marker pens, just a couple of things you might find on a desk with a computer . For those wondering, I put the mouse on the left side on purpose because I am a lefty so that was the natural place for it to be lol.

Testing
Have done some basic testing, everything seems in order (all objects seem to be accessable so far as I could see). If anyone finds any issues please let me know and I'll try to correct them as promptly as possible.

Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: $47,450