Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Christian Bale

SCREENSHOTS
9,874 Downloads 425 Thanks  Thanks 64 Favourited 74,668 Views
Uploaded: 12th Oct 2010 at 12:37 PM

Hey all,

This is my very first upload on MTS, please go easy on me

I'm currently creating a series of celebrity sims, mainly Hollywood actors for now. The first one in line is Christian Bale, cause most of his movies are absolutely awesome and I haven't seen anyone create him before. So yeah. Here's what I make of him.

More expressions:

Personality traits:
  • Charismatic
  • Brave
  • Good
  • Hot-headed
  • Perfectionist
Lifetime Wish: Leader of the Free World

Favorite Food: Tri-Tip Steak

Favorite Music: Classical

Favorite Color: Black

Bio:
Christian Bale is currently one of Hollywood's top action films stars. He has appeared in a number of hit movies such as American Psycho, Equilibrium, The Machinist, The Prestige, and especially as Bruce Wayne in Christopher Nolan's legendary recreation of the Batman franchise in Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. He is a serious actor, explaining the usual dark and disturbing characters he takes on. He's also hot tempered at times, but when he's not, you might find him quite charming.

All of his clothes are EA's defaults with some recoloring.

The custom face mask as you see here was created by me, with two recolorable channels and it's included in the release.

Custom Content by Me:
- Costume face mask for Christian Bale

Additional Credits:
Skin: Silk non-default skin package by LadyFrontbum
Hair: AlfredAskew's Backswept Short Curly Hair Conversion by TumTum

Sliders that determined his looks:
AwesomeMod
jonha's sliders
bella3lek4's sliders