Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Back To The Future - decorative objects and props - part I.

SCREENSHOTS
24,061 Downloads 360 Thanks  Thanks 56 Favourited 49,755 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 12th Dec 2011 at 10:49 PM
Updated: 25th Jul 2012 at 6:19 PM

I finally managed to finish the first set of my converted BTTF objects. All of them are made by TellTale Games for their Back To The Future: The Game (it's awesome - you gotta check it out!) and, with their kind permission, I've converted them into decorative objects for your sims (with minor editing to reduce the polycount).

If you ever feel like making a time machine out of a DeLorean, you might find this toolbox very useful. Skateboard will be getting it's working version soon, but deco skate ain't bad either. Doc's mind-reading thingy didn't really read minds in the movie, so this being a deco item takes nothing away from the experience Speaker is just as huge as you remember it from the movie, and since it's decorative, you don't have to be afraid it will blow up in your face.

You're getting 2 versions of the hoverboard: one regular floor version and one leaning. These are purely decorative, and will make a great diversion for those pesky neighbors while you're searching a good hiding place for the real, working version (which will be soon enough)

Doc's plutonium crate will also be useful for any nuclear-powered time machines you might be hiding under the sheets in your garage. Just keep an eye out for those Libyans.

ObjectCategoryPricePolycount
Marty's SkateboardDecorative/Misc451610
HoverboardDecorative/Misc991070
Doc's Plutonium CrateDecorative/Misc0836
Doc's ToolboxDecorative/Misc2991124
Big SpeakerDecorative/Misc1991274
Mind-reading thingyDecorative/Misc2991154

Have fun!

Polygon Counts:

Please refer to the table above

Part Two of the set can now be found on my Tumblr

Additional Credits:
Milkshape, SimPE, all tutorial and plug-in creators, and my fellow simmers and BTTF fans

Biggest thanks to Telltale Games!