Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Twin Socialites: Violet & Jade Darcia

SCREENSHOTS
5,034 Downloads 122 Thanks  Thanks 32 Favourited 22,246 Views
Uploaded: 2nd Jul 2013 at 12:41 PM
Updated: 9th Jul 2013 at 2:31 AM
Hey everyone, well this is my tenth upload

Bio:

Violet and Jade are the wealthiest royal heiresses of the Darcia clan. Being poor are their least worries. Born as twin dhampirs, life became pretty easy for them as the Darcia twins can fit in with humans. As spoiled, admired, conceited and wild, the twins somewhat have a bit of a softer side. Usually, the twins will do anything and everything to get what they want, however they want and whenever they want; there is no stopping these two. Sadly with the twins having no ambitions, all they want to do is to find the meaning of life.

Violet Darcia

Jade Darcia

Note*

Their faces were sculpted by using Nraas Master Controller mod (1X) sliders. If you do not want to change their faces then don’t stress out. They will remain the same. If you do want to change Violet and Jade's face then you will need to download the Master Controller mod.

I also used this mod by CmarNYC (Basic non-core Edition) I don’t think you will need this too if you only want to change her face or whatnot. And it shouldn’t cause any problems, just like to Nraas mod.

I packaged both of them with EA default skin, hair, removed all accessories and replaced their outfits with base game clothes except her makeup; to avoid any technical problems! (As always, they're almost CC free!!!)

Created and Tested with Game Version Patch 1.50

Peace,
Enjoy