Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Angela Aki

SCREENSHOTS
2,402 Downloads 86 Thanks  Thanks 26 Favourited 14,570 Views
Uploaded: 4th Nov 2013 at 8:04 AM
Updated: 31st May 2017 at 2:46 PM
Angela Aki

Angela Aki is a Japanese singer-songwriter born in Itano, Tokushima, Japan on September 15, 1977 to a Japanese father and an Italian-American mother. She mainly performs on pop genre, using piano and guitar as instruments in her performances. Her most notable pieces include Kiss Me Goodbye (2006), the theme song of the video game Final Fantasy XII; This Love (2006), one of the ending themes of the anime series Blood+; and Tegami~Haikei Juugo no Kimi e (Letter~Greetings to a Fifteen Year Old, 2009), which was written for a choir contest for Japanese students. She also performed a cover of Eyes On Me, the theme song of the video game Final Fantasy VIII, originally sung by Faye Wong.

Angela first spent her childhood days in Japan, and then moved to the US when she was 15, then back to Japan in her adulthood. Being adept in both the English and Japanese languages, there is always at least one English song in her albums as well as some Western covers in her singles, which drew some listeners overseas (including me :D).

Angela is well recognized with her black thick framed glasses, and never shows up on screen without them. Her signature look also includes a ConverseĀ® sneakers paired with any type of outfit, which makes her very unique among the rest. She is usually wearing shirt and jeans during her concerts.

Sim Info

Traits:
-Friendly
-Genius
-Good
-Natural Born Performer (Showtime)
-Virtuoso

Lifetime Wish: Vocal Legend (Again, this one's from Showtime. For non-Showtime users, I recommend replacing it with Golden Tongue, Golden Fingers)

Favorites:
-Food: Sushi
-Color: Blue
-Music: Pop

Zodiac: Virgo

Clothing: Like I said, Angela can go with shirt, jeans, and sneakers. But here's a list of EPs/SPs I used for her outfits as seen on
screenshots..
-Everyday: University Life, Diesel Stuff, Generations
-Formal: Diesel Stuff
-Sleepwear: Generations, University Life
-Athletic: Town Life Stuff, University life
-Swimwear: Late Night
-Outerwear (requires Seasons): Generations

And lastly, she is packaged with default skin and everything EA. To achieve her look as seen on screenshots, the following is needed to be downloaded:
Hair: Cool Sims Hair 107
Skin: Ephemera ESkin Natural+ (default)
Eyes: Oh My Eyes by escand (default)
Glasses: Mock Mods Glasses by tamo

For those who want to edit her looks you need the following custom sliders: (need Twallan's MasterController for additional slider limit)
-facial sliders by bella3lek4 (brow thickness, eye width, eye length)
-neck, hip size, butt, shoulder width, head size sliders by jonha
-chin width slider by GnatGoSplat
-nostril rotate, septum height/width by aWT

Additional Credits:
Special thanks: w4keup555, SimmyRN, ameenah.n.y, Tigerdyhr, k2m1too from the Creator Feedback Forum cmomoney's Pose Player, custom poses by: R2M, nekamew, rayne, TumTum Simiolino and elexis
My Keys International, for the biography