Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Star Trek Startup Scrolls updated for Into The Future (Originally joninmobile's mod)

SCREENSHOTS
1,079 Downloads 72 Thanks  Thanks 13 Favourited 15,329 Views
Uploaded: 11th Feb 2014 at 12:23 AM
I've made some cute sayings to match EA's cute sayings they use in their startup scrolls with the Star Trek theme!

If you want to edit any of these, to match your own theme, just open the .package in S3PE and search for the startup scrolls, then edit them to fit however you want them to be.

This will conflict with any mod that changes the Startup scrolls for the EP or Base Game.

Here are The New Startup Scrolls:

Beaming Scotty Up...
Setting Phasers To Stun...
Going Through Pon Farr...
Assimilating The Borg...
Acquiring The Rules Of Acquisition...
Infuriating Klingons...
Replicating Romulan Ale...
Roses are Red Bolians are Blue...
Vacationing on Risa...
Boldly Going...

I hope you enjoy!

This is basically just joninmobile's mod, but updated to work with Into The Future.
(Apart from the fact that I changed the Becoming One With The Prophets scroll to Replicating Romulans Ale scroll)

The original version of this mod was by joninmobile, who hasn't updated the mod or logged in for a while
So I have just updated this mod to work with the new 1.63 patch and the Into The Future EP
joninmobile's original version of the mod is located here

Additional Credits:
The creators of S3PE The creators of Paint.NET
The creators of Stubble
joninmobile for this amazing mod