Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Miller House Lite

SCREENSHOTS
726 Downloads 78 Thanks  Thanks 21 Favourited 10,468 Views
Uploaded: 29th May 2014 at 4:34 AM
This is a smaller, scaled-down version of Eero Saarinen's Miller House in Columbus, Indiana. This "lite" interpretation of the 1957 mid-century home has a modified floorplan for a cozier, Sim-friendly experience.

I have kept most of the original's design and features in a somewhat reworked manner, staying as faithful to the spirit of the source as possible.

A bookcase-lined entry leads to a living area with a fireplace, off of which branches a sunken television "pit" and the dining room. At the front of the home is a children's wing, with two small bedrooms and a bathroom off of a shared playroom. A master bedroom features its own bathroom. A kitchen with island seating, another full bath, laundry room, and garage for two round out the home.

Furnished price: 128,387
Unfurnished: 94,804

Lot size: 40x40

Version: 1.67

Store Content: (None vital.)

Contemporary Curtains by Dave from Lucky Palms.
Taintless Window by BahHaus Used in the kitchen and laundry room, 'cause it fits underneath the cabinets.

Other stuffs:

I used HugeLunatic's Pets Painting unlock for the painting in the dining room. Not neccessary to download, but nice to have.

The garage is built on the foundation and I used a rug to "bridge" the gap, consequently the garage door cannot be used to enter or exit the house.

Lot Size: 40x40
Lot Price: 128,387