Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

VFD Tattoo

SCREENSHOTS
1,984 Downloads 68 Thanks  Thanks 18 Favourited 8,863 Views
Uploaded: 24th Sep 2014 at 11:00 AM
I am replicating myself in The Sims 4, and I thought it would be more interesting for the community to have a VFD tattoo than a mole on the right cheek. There are two files in the zip, one for females and one for males.

This is my first attempt on custom content for The Sims 4. I am unaware of how to scale down a picture and still keep the pixels intact, so the final result may be a little depressing. And I didn't find a way to edit the thumbnail in CAS in the program I used to create these files, which causes the tattoo for males to appear as if it were on the arm instead of the ankle (sorry for that, but if you have a solution for these two situations, get in touch!).

Additional Credits:
I am WicCaesar, but my password is long gone, so I've been using this account instead for years.

Thanks for the creator(s) of The Sims 4 Studio and other modders and software developers!!! ♥