Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Black Rock Space Port

SCREENSHOTS
3,938 Downloads 101 Thanks  Thanks 39 Favourited 21,113 Views
Uploaded: 31st May 2015 at 9:42 PM
Updated: 1st May 2017 at 10:42 AM - update link
***UPDATED 08/16/2016***

This lot was built with a game configuration that includes Get to Work and Outdoor Retreat. It has content from from GTW. It my not be compatible with your game configuration.

I had so much fun building this lot. There are so many nice things in the game for my astronaut sims, it's like someone at EA was sending a love letter to NASA. Even the flowers are called Aster Nots, ha!

Oddly enough, my favorite thing is the bottle of glue on the work bench. Reminds me of the time I was at sea and we ran into some weather. In between dodging the benches and equipment sliding around on deck, I look over to see the first mate going into the hold with a roll of duct tape..but I digress.. What are those things in the machine shop? I'm guessing a fuel synthesizer and an industrial vacuum press, but I'm no rocket scientist.

Unfortunately the rockets will not ship with the lot so you will have to build your own. All the other debug and unlocked items made it through the gallery to a new save game. Some wall stickers and bunker lights that are not actually against walls might drop down to floor level and need to be raised with bb.moveobjects on and the 9 key. The lot is currently listed as Generic. It's possible with a little work it would qualify as a Science Career lot but I plan to use it as a residence for my astronaut family. You could also drop some play equipment in the basement and categorize it as a park or run it as a business since there's a little gift shop in Departure.

Other fun areas of the lot include the Visitor Center with the Hall of Crystals, Secure Access Checkpoint, Xenobiology Lab, Astronaut Training Center, Mission Control and the Comm Tower, the Shipyards and the Barracks with a subterranean bunker so be sure and check out all the pics.

***UPDATE***

With the patch of 08/16/16, all the science sculptures have finally been unlocked. I have uploaded VersionB which no longer requires LeanderBelgraves' unlocked science objects. This will save a little room in your Mods folder.

Inside the 7zip you will find files with extensions .bpi, .blueprint and .trayitem These go in your Tray folder. Place the lot from inside the lot in build mode with bb.moveobjects on . Don't forget to check the "Include Custom Content" button under ADVANCED on the left side of your library.

IMPORTANT! If you want your lot to look just like the pics you need to manually download the following files:

Dot @ TSR Under Cabinet Light 2
ShinoKCR @ TSR Monaco Bedroom Shelf
Lulu265 @ TSR Nuance Living Bottles
plasticbox @ MTS Liberated Desert Plants
plasticbox @ MTS Liberated Street Deco
Nenpy Futuristic Chess Table
Mabra @ Arte Della Vita s4floor06
Ajoya Functional Alarm
Jorgha Haq Alien Conspiracy Posters
(download JHRandomPosters.rar)
budgie2budgie Credit Card Stickers
budgie2budgie Pool Stickers
budgie2budgie Wash Your Hands Stickers
K9DB @ MTS Rocket Toy
Esmeralda @ MTS TS2>TS4 Telescope
Esmeralda @ MTS Smaller Microscope
SimDoughnut Moobie's Franchise Kit
-First Aid Stickers
-Wall Mounted First Aid Kit
Guardgian @ KhanySims Stone Walls 1
Kiwisims4 Urban Dumpster
cosmonautsims GTW Le Magnifique Window Edit
cosmonautsims GTW Classy Door Edit
Mango Sims
-Vase Bas from set Courcelles
-Bureau from set Paula
Martine Gym Signs
AdonisPluto @ MTS Mortar Fence
Mr.S @ Simista Colorbond Steel Sheets
ozyman4 Welding Machine from the bureau
ozyman4 Telephone from the bureau
Gazoul Pedestal Resized
LittleCrakers Space Travel Prints

OBSOLETE! The following is only required for the original version. Not required for VersionB.

Leander Belgraves GTW Converted Retail Stuff-Fan
Leander Belgraves GTW Converted Science Stuff
-Barrier
-Gas
-Large Tube
-Long Tube
-Luftschacht
-Messstation
-Small Tube
-Tower
-Transistor
-Vent