Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

The Superhero Mansion/ NO CC

SCREENSHOTS
9,187 Downloads 80 Thanks  Thanks 52 Favourited 19,574 Views
Uploaded: 23rd Jun 2016 at 1:10 AM
Updated: 8th Jan 2019 at 7:09 PM
This elegant mansion in the style of the Georgian period is surrounded by sumptuous gardens. I went all out here on the interior details, equipment and vegetation!
-Throw the ultimate wedding party in the ball room!
-Sip tea and read a book in the romantic rose garden!
-Swim, eat and dance with your friends in the party garden!
-Play a thoughtful game of chess in the library!
-Stumble upon a magic wishing well hidden in a maze!
-Cook up a storm in the kitchen with ingredients from your own kitchen garden!

But wait, there's more...Underneath it is the super secret lair of the Purple Protector and the Purple Pursuer! Complete with well hidden rocket silo- build your rocket, launch it and see what happens!

This lot comes in two versions. it was originally made for a 50x40 lot, but as there is only one such lot in the game I reconfigured the garden for a 40x30 lot. The house and its basements are exactly the same, but the garden has been changed to work on a smaller plot of land.

Note on packs and extensions : I threw in everything and the kitchen sink in this one, so I'm afraid you'll need the lot. Except for the "Dine Out" pack!

Of course, a thing like this comes at quite a price. Allow me to lead you to the dark side with a small cheat: first, place the house on a lot of your choice. Go back to the screen that shows the 5 round "worlds". Then bring up the Cheat Console by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+C. Type "freerealestate on". And there you go, your sims can now move into any house for free! Have fun ;-)

XL version:
Lot Size:
40x50
Lot Price (Furnished): 427.232
Lot Price (Unfurnished): 124595

L version:

Lot Size: 30x40
Lot Price (furnished): 374619
Lot Price (unfurnished): 105349