Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Max Hygiene on Sinks, Showers, and Bathtubs

SCREENSHOTS
12,786 Downloads 270 Thanks  Thanks 103 Favourited 29,044 Views
Uploaded: 19th Jan 2017 at 1:41 AM
Updated: 23rd Jan 2017 at 1:34 AM
WORKS/MADE FOR GAME VERSION 1.25.136.1020
As of the moment, does not work with toddlers in cheap tubs! Still working on the updated game.

FUNCTION
  • All sinks, showers, and bathtubs have max hygiene (i.e. Hygiene: 6 for sinks, 10 for showers and bathtubs, based from the in-game description), this allows Sims to fill the hygiene motive in the least amount of time possible.
  • Removed uncomfortable buffs from showers and bathtubs

PURPOSE
I made this mod because I wanted freedom to choose appliances based on design without compromising function.

VERSIONS
Download the first file if you have all EPs, GPs and Cool Kitchen Stuff OR just the base game version PLUS the corresponding zip file for any additional SP and GP that you may have.
  • Base Game, all EPs, GPs, and Cool Kitchen Stuff
  • Base Game only
  • Get to Work
  • Outdoor Retreat
  • Spa Day
  • Dine Out
  • Cool Kitchen Stuff
TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION
Changed hygiene motive multiplier to 2.51 for showers and bathtubs, and 2.18 for sinks
Removed "Uncomfortable" loot buffs from low quality showers and bathtubs

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Created this mod from scratch but was inspired by Fissure's Outdated Hygiene Mod.

OVERRIDES
This mod overrides the xml files detailed below:

CONFLICTS
This mod will conflict with any other mod that uses the aforementioned resources.

RELATED MODS
Max Food Quality Mod

Additional Credits:
XML Extractor for The Sims 4 by scumbumbo
s4pe by Kuree and Sims4Group