Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

*Evannt Lofts* Modern No-CC Apartments

SCREENSHOTS
6,103 Downloads 226 Thanks  Thanks 66 Favourited 25,916 Views
Uploaded: 23rd May 2017 at 5:20 AM
Updated: 26th Aug 2020 at 9:09 PM
This lot is infected with the Super Duper Hug Bug. Make sure you have No Sim Loaded and Smarter EP check

Well, I thought Round 2 was tricky, but it was a cakewalk compared to Round 3. Once again, jo gave us a lot with a large yard. She also gave us a number of families who need large yards, but because of my apartment living twist, I only can do a few of them. This looked like the perfect opportunity to do the Evans family.

Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah
James Evans has one goal, to make the sim Olympics. He requires a house with at least three types of workout equipment plus a pool. (a radio plus a ‘yoga mat’ counts.) He wants a modern house.

I decided to have some CFE fun doing a 'split-level' apartment complex. I love how it turned out. The main stairs are such a neat feature!

The ground floor houses the pool, and the next level up is a fitness gym and yoga/dance studio. Above that are 6 apartments available to rent. I decided to add another floor after it looked too short, and since these are bachelor style apartments (too small for more than one or two sims), you might want the extra townies being available to socialize with.

The three apartments on the front building are identical, as are the three in the back, though their rental prices are slightly different. Pay no mind to that, I just had some difficultly keeping track of what I replaced new after depreciating the lot. I always make sure the kitchen and bathroom fixtures are perfectly new, so they don't break the first day you move in. Because this is a more modern looking apartment, I tried to keep more of the stuff shiny and new, and got a tad lost.

Enjoy!

- Phae

Lot Size: 3x2
Lot Price (furnished): 251538

Additional Credits:
Mucho creds again to jo for hosting the contest, providing the foundation, accepting play-alongs, and allowing me enough creative licence to do something entirely different than what she intended.