Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Weathering Heights

SCREENSHOTS
3,245 Downloads 180 Thanks  Thanks 81 Favourited 25,509 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 22nd Jun 2017 at 10:46 PM
There are times when it's good to have a place like this... you could be worse off.

This shack was inspired by Fallout 4. I don't play that game but I love the buildings. So have one for your sims, too.

Lot Info:

The building features a lot of fresh air, a small kitchen/storage room, outhouse and a bedroom. There is a little garden so your sims can grow their own vegetables (if you want to place different plants, you might need "moveobjects on" to place them. Sims can use the plants anyway). A small basement is damp and dark enough for your sims to grow mushrooms. There is enough room for a chess table and an inventor's workbench so your sims won't get bored.

I used items from all expansions: World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University, Island Paradise, Into The Future. No cc or store content was used. You can still try if you don't have all of them, sometimes only one decorative items was used. The plants are from Basegame and Supernatural.

I follow the tag #nornities on tumblr and would love to see what you make out of it!

Thanks

This lot is based on a particular screenshot of a house built in Fallout 4 by caterpillar. She builds lovely stuff not only in Sims 3, check out her tumblr: http://caterpillarsims.tumblr.com/

Lot Size: 20x15
Lot Price (furnished): 34234
Lot Price (unfurnished): 22221