Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Tuscan Treasure (No CC)

SCREENSHOTS
2,632 Downloads 87 Thanks  Thanks 28 Favourited 10,144 Views
Uploaded: 6th Dec 2017 at 10:10 PM
Updated: 3rd Dec 2018 at 4:53 PM
Hidey ho fellow simmers! Today I am back with another big home for you and your Sims to enjoy! This project is one of my favorite homes and I am super proud of how it turned out!

The name of this residence is Tuscan Treasure and it is a one story, three bedroom, six bathroom home. This home is actually based off of a floor plan I found online that I really enjoyed. It's not an exact match as I wanted to make my own edits to the layout but I just loved it so much I had to build it. The interior is very open with lots of space to wander around. The backyard features a large pool and patio and is surrounded with lush vegetation and landscaping. I tried to do my best to decorate the home in as much rich detail as I could and fill the spaces nicely.

I really hope you all enjoy this home as I had so much fun building it! I'm sure it will be a welcome addition to your neighborhoods and families. Happy Simming!

Lot Size: 46x64
Lot Price (furnished): $447,375
Lot Price (unfurnished): $185,362