Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Foxhill House

SCREENSHOTS
1,460 Downloads 25 Thanks  Thanks 7 Favourited 7,048 Views
Uploaded: 24th Mar 2018 at 12:02 AM
[/url]

Foxhill House is a large Conference Centre in Frodsham Cheshire. On a visit to Foxhill House, I decided it was something that needed to be created on the Sims 4 for everyone to enjoy. Sadly, I was unable to build it as a functioning Conference Centre, so have built it as a residential property. (It could be used for more wealthy Sims)

The real Foxhill House this creation was based on

The house has 8 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms (including staff quarters) and has several large reception rooms on the ground floor. The staff quarters are in their own separate annexe, which has 4 staff bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen and a lounge \ diner. There is also a large Kitchen, with separate servery, scullery and main kitchen areas. The kitchen also has its own storerooms and access to the Wine Cellar. Access to the staff Annex is via a walkway, which can be accessed from the rear of the kitchen. There is also a Laundry, which can be accessed from the Service Yard outside.

The garden is a mixture of paved and grass areas, with seating. There is a large man-made pond in one corner of the garden and this has a large rockery waterfall and trees. There is also a greenhouse, which your Sims can use to grow wildflowers or vegetables. There are also a large selection of flowers and shrubs in the garden itself. Outside the Library,. there is also a separate terrace, with tables and chairs; which could be used to enjoy breakfast!

Lot Size: 50x50
Lot Price (furnished): 460,421
Lot Price (unfurnished): 430,300

Additional Credits:
Cheshire West and Chester Council Planning Department for the Blueprints used to base my version of Foxhill on and of course, Jonathan and the team at Foxhill for the inspiration!