Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Suburban Sensation (No CC)

SCREENSHOTS
2,025 Downloads 49 Thanks  Thanks 13 Favourited 11,896 Views
Uploaded: 20th Nov 2018 at 4:57 AM
Updated: 20th Nov 2018 at 7:38 AM
Hiya everyone! I'm finally back with a new mansion home for your Sims! Today I am bringing you a home for all you wealthy suburbanites out there! This home features four bedrooms, six bathrooms, an open floorplan, three car garage, spacious backyard, and much more! Each room is elaborately furnished with great detail and ready for your Sims to move in! The layout is as follows:

MAIN FLOOR:

- Foyer
- Great Room
- Dining Room
- Study
- Kitchen
- Sunroom
- Laundry Room
- Three Bathrooms
- Master Suite #1
- Three Car Garage

SECOND FLOOR:

- Upstairs
- Two Guest Rooms
- Master Suite #2
- Rec Room
- Three Bathrooms
- Storage Space

THIRD FLOOR:

- Attic

You my have noticed some interesting features of this home. This home is built with TWO master suites. One upstairs and one downstairs. Each one has large walk- in closets and grand full bathrooms. Each of the other bedrooms also feature closets and full bathrooms as well! There are viewing decks on both the front and back of the house so your Sims can overlook the neighborhood, and plenty of wide patio space to throw pool parties and have summer barbecues. The attic of the house provides plenty of space for extra rooms and storage. A second storage space can be accessed through the bathroom closet in the upstairs master suite. The space above the garage can also serve as storage but is not accessible.

I really hope you all enjoy this wonderful new mansion! It was great fun to build and I hope you enjoy placing it in your games! Happy Simming!

Lot Size: 64x64
Lot Price (furnished): $692,171
Lot Price (unfurnished): $263,902