Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

The Stahl House. No CC

SCREENSHOTS
16,807 Downloads 155 Thanks  Thanks 62 Favourited 23,542 Views
Uploaded: 20th Nov 2018 at 8:37 PM
Updated: 30th Dec 2018 at 10:01 AM
You will need the Spa Day and Get Famous packs!

The people at EA sure did a great job at creating a view of Los Angeles! Unfortunately the 3 lots that have this view are not very inspiring. I created a replacement for the Bailey-Moon manor. It is based on a real, iconic 1950's modernist house, the Stahl House . Imagined by Buck and Carlotta Stahl, and made into reality by architect Pierre Koenig.

It is a free recreation, made with maximum Simmability in mind. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. And I added a huge empty basement that you can utilize as you see fit. It has a sculpted landscape and long driveway, and makes the best of that million dollar view. It is very detailed with lots of expensive stuff.

It looks like EA fixed the pool related bug that was introduced with the Get Famous pack, so I have now added a version of the build with pool. The earlier version comes with a pond.

I used this mod to remove the distance blur.

Lot Size: 50x40
Lot Price (furnished): 122.822
Lot Price (unfurnished): 43.017