Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Holiday Celebration Pack Fireplace Additional Recolours!

SCREENSHOTS
5,178 Downloads 278 Thanks  Thanks 52 Favourited 14,643 Views
Uploaded: 11th Dec 2018 at 3:59 PM
Updated: 16th Dec 2018 at 12:24 PM
Heyo!
This is my first recolor mod for TS4. It's surprisingly much easier than I thought it would be, so expect more of these in the future!

So, I LOVE anything that has to do with Christmas, especially seasonal decor, and The Sims 4 does not disappoint (on that aspect at least.)
With the Holiday Celebration Pack we got a stunning holiday decorated fireplace but unfortunately the recolor options are very limited...Until today that is!

The original fireplace came with 3 swatches (white,light wood, dark wood.) However the decor around the fireplace changes colors depending on the wood variation
making it difficult to match decorations around the house. So I simply got the decoration color options and added them on all the wood variations!
(The outlined fireplaces are the original ones found within the game.)

Simple as that!
NOTE
I have also recolored the matching Dining Room Table that matches the fireplace. You can find it Here!

Holiday Celebration Pack needs to be installed in order for the mod to work!!!

Additional Credits:
Photoshop
Sims4Studio
EA/Maxis