Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

BLACK/WHITE Recolors on various Maxis shoes.

SCREENSHOTS
12,394 Downloads 340 Thanks  Thanks 68 Favourited 21,696 Views
Uploaded: 30th Dec 2018 at 9:40 PM
Updated: 31st Dec 2018 at 11:42 AM
If you have any problems while unpacking, be sure to try out both Winrar/7-zip/File Viewer + updating to their latest versions

So, I dug up this little mod I made a loooooong time ago and decided to share it just in case someone finds it useful.

Bla Bla Bla
I'm a simple guy, I don't know a lot about fashion, but what I DO know is that I love my black (and occasionally white) shoes. They just go....with EVERYTHING.
Unfortunately Maxis doesn't seem to agree with me, so I selected a few of my most used pair of shoes in the game, and recolored them so my sims don't have to wear a rainbow on their feet.

So what is this?
This mod adds 21 additional recolors on 10 pairs of shoes:

- 8 pairs that came with the Base Game
- 1 pair that came with the Get to Work EP
- 1 pair that came with the Get Together EP

3 of the base game pairs already have a black swatch, but in reality it's a dark blue shade so I added a REAL black one as seen here:

The Recolors are available for sims aged Teen - Young Adult - Adult - Elder.
Some of the pairs are for both Male-Female sims, some pairs are separate.
You can find them in Everyday, Formal, Athletic, Party, Cold Weather categories.

NOTE
The Get Together Pair is a STANDALONE RECOLOR (its own separate item) because the "original" pair needs to be unlocked (max out the dancing skill) in order for it to be available.
All of the other 9 pairs are ADDITIONAL RECOLORS on the Maxis items already in the game, so there won't be any duplicates

That's pretty much it. Nothing too fancy. Just a little something until I'm finished with my other "more slots" mod.

Additional Credits:
EA/Maxis
Sims4Studio
Photoshop