Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Plumboticist's Tiny Abode

SCREENSHOTS
1,329 Downloads 55 Thanks  Thanks 15 Favourited 17,632 Views
Uploaded: 6th Jan 2019 at 8:04 PM
Your sim in the future can build plumbots at the bot emporium, but I thought it might be nice to have the option to own the lot that the bot machine is on. Obviously there are many futuristic houses your sim can buy, but your sim may not have 100K available to them. So, that was the idea behind this house. I made it really small and basic- but still futuristic- so that more sims would be able to afford their own small house in OL. I've made one OL home before that was slightly under 100K with a double bed, but I didn't make it really small and it didn't have a bot machine on it.

I placed the lot here. The idea behind placing it there was so it was still close to the base camp, in case your sim wants to chill at the base camp too. If your sim would like to do some fishing and you're placing the lot here, I recommend building on the next door fishing spot and adding some fish spawners since for some reason there aren't any included on it.

Lot Size: 10x15
Lot Price (furnished): 30,913
Lot Price (unfurnished): 1,590