Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Small Lot Series: Couple With Baby Modern

SCREENSHOTS
582 Downloads 26 Thanks  Thanks 8 Favourited 11,249 Views
Uploaded: 11th Jan 2019 at 3:20 AM
Updated: 13th Jan 2019 at 2:28 PM

Check my other small lot houses out searching for 'small lot series'. I am actually playing my sims for once, and I want them to have a baby. But they couldn't afford any houses in the neighborhood suited to having a baby. So I made this humble abode. It is affordable and small, so you should be able to snug this house in to your neighborhood!

It's actually quite hard to maneuver furniture within a house to fit everything you'd want and have it still make sense. I was able to have room for something else in the main bedroom. In my game, my sims have a large bird so I have a bird tree in the home.

EP's:

Required:
Late Night
Showtime
ITF
HELS

Optional:
Island paradise (mailbox)
Seasons (flowers)

Store items used and not included:
Modern HDTV by Webbsta Industries

Patterns used and *now* not included (I used 3)*
-Geometric Patterns By Peacemaker
-Diamond patterns By Peacemaker

*I was recently made aware that Peacemaker's wishes are that uploaders to major sites like MTS do not include the patterns on uploads. So you have to download them yourself. It's totally worth downloading though, they make nice basic geometric patterns which should have been included in the game in my opinion.

Lot Size: 10x15
Lot Price (furnished): 31,351