Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Christmas Collection - 2018

SCREENSHOTS
9,860 Downloads 96 Thanks  Thanks 24 Favourited 7,412 Views
Uploaded: 19th Jan 2019 at 5:40 PM
Updated: 20th Jan 2019 at 7:18 PM - added text and changed images
Tried to get this collection out sooner, but was very ill. But hey, it is finally here!

Some items have been converted from the TS3 Store while others are from TS3 Seasons Expansion Pack. I wanted to give you a variety of items to decorate your home(s). Please note: this is just part 1 there are more items to come. I tried to keep the cushions on the furniture as close to the same throughout as possible, but some of the textures didn't look right on the bigger items. The floor pillows were not easy to color, but part two will have them separated so they will be more versatile in decorating your home(s). Descriptions do not tell the number of swatches because the images have them in the photo for that item or in the case of the bed...the swatches are individually photographed. . TOU - check out my profile to go to my website and read the TOU page. Because these are EA meshes...feel free to do with them as you wish according to EA TOU. My textures are not allowed to be used in anyway shape or form and the texture will be noted in the description if any swatches used have my textures. I also tried to have the items basegame compatible, but some...had to have other eps, gps, or sps; sorry for any inconvenience.

Festive Winter Buffet Table

**Seasons Needed**

Last swatch texture is mine

The buffet tables in TS3 work differently from TS4. I would have had to put together a mod to get them to function in TS4 like they did in TS3. What I did instead is put big slots on the box pedestals for you to put your "family" servings of food on them. There are smaller slots in various places on the table to cups, plates, etc. This was not an easy item to recolor and allow for different options this is the reason for so few swatches.

Location: surfaces - Accent table; Outdoor table; Hallway table; Misc
Function: Table, Hunger, Store, Retail, Can be struck by lightning
Room: Dining, Kitchen, Misc, Outdoors
Venue: Chalet, Penthouse, Restaurant, Bar, Cafe, Police Station, Retail

Price: 150

Holiday Good Cheer Gnome

**Basegame**

2nd swatch - textures are mine

Function: Store, retail
Room: All
Venue: All

Price 200

Holiday Floor Presents Lighting

**Seasons Needed**

swatch 2 on textures are mine

Function: Store, Retail, Can be struck by Lightning
Room: Outdoors

Price: 200

Posturight Spine Helpers

**Basegame**

Swatches 4 on are my textures

Function: hunger, dining chair, scratchable furniture, energy, retail, sleep, store, scratchable low, can be struck by lightning
Room: Dining
Venue: Chalet, penthouse, restaurant, bar, cafe, club karaoke, lounge, relaxation center, retail

Price: 150

Gentleman's Barstool

**Basegame**

swatches 4 on textures are mine

Function: huner, scratche all, store, retail, scratche low, can be struck by lightning
Room:
Dining, kitchen, Misc, Living, outdoors
Venue: arts center, chalet, gym, penthouse, restaurant, cafe, club, karaoke, lounge, retail

Price: 280

Deep Forest Trees End Table

**basegame**

Function: table, scratched all, store, retail, can be struck by lightning

Price: 95

Seasons End Table

**Basegame**

swatches 4 - 6 textures are mine

Price: 105

Autumn's Table for Coffee

**Basegame**

Swatches 4 - 7 textures are mine

Price: 195

Tayporoff Dining Chair

**Basegame**

Swatches 4 on textures are mine

Function: hunger, dining chair, energy, scratchable, scratched all, sleep, chair, store, retail, scratched low, can be struck by lightning
Room: Dining, Kitchen, Misc, Study, Outdoors

Price 265

Tayporoff Sofa

**Basegame**

Swatches 4 to 9 textures are mine

Function: scratchable furniture, scratched all, energy, sleep, store, retail, scratched low, can be struck by lightning
Room: Misc, study, bedroom, kids, living, outdoor
Venue: Chalet, Penthouse, Pool, Relaxation Center, Retail, Vet

Price: 1150

Pillows of Poshness

**Toddler**

All textures are EA

Function: Energy, sleep, store, retail, scratchable, furniture, scratched low, can be struck by lightning
Room: dining, misc, study, bedroom, kids, living, outdoors
Venue: chalet, clinic, penthouse, pool, restaurant, cafe, karaoke, lounge, relaxation center

Price: 200

KwanzaArt

**Basegame**

Function: talk to objects, can be struck by lightning, store, retail
Rooms: All except outdoors
Venue: All with buildings

Price 315

Showy Snowy Man

**Basegame**

Function: scratchable furniture, scratched all, can be struck by lightning, store, retail
Room: Outdoors

Price: 215

Sleigh Bells Dbl Bed

**Basegame**

24 swatches - 1st 4 swatches are EA - Swatches 5 on textures are mine
The bed file is really high. The detail of the frame (original mesh) and the images used on some of the bedding has caused this, but please note that there have been changes to the bed in order to get the bedding at the same height as the bedding in TS4. I removed the feet from the bed and lowered the bedding slightly to keep the sim from being clipped. I wanted you to have a few options with different types of bedding. On this one item, you are free to only delete the swatches you do not wish to have in game. You can not add swatches to this file and then upload them anywhere due to my textures being used in the pack file. You will have to delete my swatches before you could add swatches and upload with yours....

Function: bed (dbl), scratchable furniture, scratched all, energy, sleep, bed, store, retail, no route under, can be struck by lightning
Room: Bedroom, kids
Venue: Chalet, Penthouse, Retail

Price 2150

Polygon Counts:
Buffet Table
High - 1990/Med - 1987/Low - 1983

Gnome
High - 980/Med - 784

Floor Presents Lighting
High - 1205/Med - 967/Low - 777

Posturight Chair
High - 798/Med - 791

Barstool
High - 974/Med - 787/Low - 637

Deep Forest End Table
High - 382/Med - 381

Seasons End Table
High - 530/Med - 430

Coffee Table
High - 534/Med - 438/Low - 438

Tayporoff Chair
High - 917/Med - 739

Tayporoff Sofa
High - 1546/Med - 1523/Low - 783

Floor Pillows
High - 2826/Med 997

Painting
High-Med-Low same polys: 130

Snowman Globe
High - 2405/Med - 2369

Sleigh Bells Dbl Bed
High - 2616/Med - 2332
NOTE: Some of the polys are really high because of the size of the mesh and what is entailed. I tried to get them as low as possible without distorting the mesh too much. Some polys are the same for any of the levels because the poly was originally low I didn't decimate the item for the other levels.
Additional Credits:
All textures are EA except where noted in the description of the items
All meshes are EA
Blender
S4S
TSRW S3PE S3OC S3RC
Photoshop CS6
TS3 Store Christmas items
TS3 Seasons EP