Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Spiked Dog Collar Texture Fix

SCREENSHOTS
2,199 Downloads 97 Thanks  Thanks 22 Favourited 8,894 Views
Uploaded: 15th Feb 2019 at 9:39 PM
Description
This issue goes to show how little I actually play with pets as I hadn't noticed it until I was working on some other pet related content.
When selecting the spiked dog collar for large dogs you may notice a strange issue with the texture. On the left of the collar is the stretched top half of a question mark with strange reflectivity which usually indicates the game cannot locate one of the required texture files. Upon looking deeper into the files I discovered the mesh points to a Normal Map texture that doesn't exist.

Info
This file overrides the Geometry entries for the related collar. It removes all references to the missing Normal Map texture which resolves the weird question mark issue. Ideally EA will eventually fix this as the lack of a Normal Map means that the collar looks a little flat. This is just a quick and dirty fix for in the mean time.

Notes
This mod overrides the following resources and will conflict with any other mod that may also do so;

Geometry F525FE54A4A2F776
- with groups 00C9D008, 00C9D009, 00C9D00A, 00C9D00B

Additional Credits:
s4studio