Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Criminal Minds :: Emily Prentiss

SCREENSHOTS
909 Downloads 39 Thanks  Thanks 11 Favourited 7,878 Views
Uploaded: 26th May 2019 at 8:50 PM
Updated: 30th Mar 2022 at 5:52 AM
Hi all!
I found an item to fix the little gap in the bangs of her hair. See the bottom of the post for info.

Criminal Minds - Unit Chief Emily Prentiss
as portrayed by american actress, voice actress and singer Paget Brewster.

Wiki says
Criminal Minds is an American police procedural crime drama television series created and produced by Jeff Davis. It premiered on September 22, 2005 and has run for fourteen seasons on CBS. It tells the story of a group of behavioral profilers who work for the FBI as members of its Behavioral Analysis Unit (BAU).

Unit Chief Emily Prentiss, for your Sims game
The woman of steel
Level-headed, calm, professional, intelligent and driven. Willing to put herself at risk for others, and has a sarcastic sense of humor. Filled with determination, but also with a strong sense of empathy. Prentiss is all kinds of awesome.

Only in one hairstyle now!
If you prefer her without bangs, there's Charlotka's Simblr, if you scroll down to about the middle of the page, the style WingsTZ0725 seems perfect for a bangs-less Prentiss, perhaps you can try it. ^^

Enjoy!

Gap in the bangs If it bothers you (it bothered me a little), there's a fix, Bangs as costume make-up, made and shared by Helaene, find it here. Click on Helaene's mediafire link, it will open a big archive with several zips in it, scroll down, the zip you need is called zip_bangs_627bangswithmatchinghairstyles.zip, and the file you need from that zip is called 384c1de8_hlne_627bangs4.package.

Additional Credits:

A big thank you to my friends here @MTS for their help on the Creators' Feedback forum. You are awesome. The teamwork with you people is the how and the why. :lovestruc

Random bit : I always thought Prentiss and Rossi kinda looked like Morticia and Gomez from the Addams Family, lol. Well, now you got both of them. Up to you what you do with them now. :P