Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Object Head: T-34

SCREENSHOTS
1,233 Downloads 21 Thanks  Thanks 8 Favourited 7,673 Views
Uploaded: 2nd Jun 2019 at 4:45 PM
I present, the second mod in my series of tankheads!

You're looking at the T-34, the most popular Russian tank of WWII and beyond. This is a "hair" CAS part that will hide everything else about the head: hats, earrings, teeth, and beards.

It fits both female and male Sims, though on male Sims a little gap will appear between the neck and the head. There's no way to fix this (I know of) so I'm afraid we'll have to live with it. The mesh has all the LODs, so if you zoom out, it will not disappear.

There's 3 swatches: A green one with red stars, a generic plain green one, and one with an inscription. The first one is enabled for random Sims. If people don't like this, I can make a version of the mod where this is disabled.

SUITABLE FOR
->Teen, YA, Adult
->Human, Vampire
->Female, Feminine
->Male, Masculine

WHERE TO FIND IT
In CAS, category Hairstyles

TOU
This mesh and its textures are my own. I made them from scratch. You may not alter them or re-upload them anywhere. Please ask if you want to make recolours.

Polygon Counts:
LOD 0&1: 3007
LOD 2: 1938
LOD 3: 553