")." />
Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Less Picky Toddlers

SCREENSHOTS
3,218 Downloads 227 Thanks  Thanks 33 Favourited 9,589 Views
Uploaded: 16th Nov 2019 at 10:47 PM
Have you ever wished toddlers would roll wants not just for their biological parents, but also for their grandparents, or older siblings, other family members who live on the lot, or even just that they would roll want that could be satisfied by anyone? It's silly that the toddler can only be appeased by one single sim, who might very well be busy tending to their own needs or aspiration. Only when both parents are off-lot do toddlers start rolling wants that anyone can satisfy. In the game as-is, if you want a toddler that lives with their parents to maintain good aspiration, you pretty much always wind up with the parents being BFFs with the toddler by the time they age up. What if you wanted a sim who isn't that close with their parents (like some premade teens aren't), but is instead much closer to their uncle? You have to basically ignore all of the toddler's social interaction wants.

With this hack, I've changed it so that toddlers never roll these wants targetting particular sims - they always roll generic wants that can be satisfied by anyone. The wants that I've modified are be snuggled, be tickled, be played with, and be read to. The evenlesspickytoddlers version includes all of those wants and additionally also the be talked to and sing the nursery rhyme wants, but I've included that as a secondary option because in my testing it appeared that including those wants just prevented toddlers from rolling them at all. This hack should not affect children rolling wants to be read to by other sims, or older sims rolling wants to interact with particular toddlers.

This hack should be compatible with all game versions, and it only modifies the check trees for the wants mentioned above, so it should not conflict with any hack that doesn't modify those check trees.