Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Slim And Sleek (No CC)

SCREENSHOTS
1,161 Downloads 50 Thanks  Thanks 8 Favourited 13,173 Views
Uploaded: 19th Nov 2019 at 1:48 AM
Hi everyone! Today I"m bringing you a fun little build I challenged myself to make in only 10 minutes. With such a short time frame, I chose to build a house design I've been intrigued by for awhile now, that being the tiny and thin houses you may find in places like Japan. This house is actually only three tiles wide, save for the master bedroom which is four tiles wide. Yet despite it's thin size, it boasts two bedrooms and two bathrooms and can fit a total of three Sims inside.

I designed the house in a futuristic and modern way, utilizing the futuristic appliances such as all in one bathrooms to help fit more in the small spaces. The entire lot was tested with three Sims, and they had no trouble navigating and using everything inside! The only thing may be two Sims will have to pause and go around one another in the upstairs hallway, but this didn't result in any routing errors whatsoever. All in all, it's a perfectly livable tiny home built just for Sims who don't need a lot of space to be happy!

I hope you all enjoy this tiny house project! It's the perfect fit for small spaces in cities or anywhere you may want a quirky build. And of course it is 100% free of CC and Store content! Happy Simming!

Lot Size: 15x10
Lot Price (furnished): $160,526
Lot Price (unfurnished): $34,300