Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Hexagonal House ~ Built from RL Houseplans with minimal CC

SCREENSHOTS
499 Downloads 24 Thanks  Thanks 2 Favourited 3,408 Views
Uploaded: 4th Dec 2019 at 7:49 PM
Updated: 7th Dec 2019 at 7:55 PM

This house is based on actual real-life floor plans - Design #V41433 from a blueprint "collection" book by Home Planners, Inc. (circa 1984.)
I was trying to use no CC, but the invisible smoke detector always finds it's way onto my lots.

If you want to sleep more than one person per bed, then you'll need Inge's fix: ijUseInaccessibleBeds. And, because the carport is parallel to the road, your car will 'teleport' to and from the carport to the road.

Please scroll through all the above pictures to see everything this property has to offer...
This lot has been play-tested; everything is accessible and in good working order. Invisible smoke alarms are under the range hood in the kitchen, over the fireplace, and at the outside grill. The phone is on the wall in the dining room, and the burglar alarm is in the kitchen. The house is fully furnished; but decorations are intentionally sparse. Everything for your Sim's basic needs is included, please personalize it to meet your sims whims.

This is a clean copy if the lot - no Sim has set foot in it. The package has been cleaned with both Mootilda's Clean Installer.

Necessary, and NOT included - GO get them:
Backless Expensive Shower by HL @ MTS2
3T Mural: Wood Cross Grain by Me, CatherineTCJD @ MTS2
Sims Store @ GoS Cubic Collection - outdoor wall lamps
...and if you have missing wallpaper/flooring, then you'll need Lifestyle Build Bundle - It's the second link in the top post - extracted from Lifestyle Stories by Argon @ MATY. I use wallpapers and floors from this set all the time and can't remember what came with the game and what came from this add-on.

Standard mods I use that are not necessary nor included - but were probably used whilst building/photo-ing/prepping this house for upload...
I use Moi's Roof Shader for brighter roofs
Maranatah's White Wall Top texture replacement
Moo's Turn On/Off Lights
Menaceman's Lunatech Lighting Fix
BeosBoxBoy's no-red-pause-mod
I also use FRAPs to take in-game pictures, and PhotoShop to clean/collage said pictures.
And, I highly recommend using gummilutt's Invisible Medicine Cabinet to add features to any mirror - as per her policy, it's not used or included in this lot.

Custom Content Included:
- InvisibleSmokeAlarm by pfish @ MTS2

Lot Size: 4x2
Lot Price (furnished): $63,368

Additional Credits:
Thank you EAxis for this wonderful game
And, MTS2 for this terrific website!