Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Attractive Abode (Bin house) Maxis Makeover - now with 3 Bd/3.5 Ba

SCREENSHOTS
989 Downloads 33 Thanks  Thanks 6 Favourited 4,028 Views
Uploaded: 6th Dec 2019 at 8:28 PM

From the roof down - here are the internal changes I made...

Please scroll through all the above pictures to see everything this property has to offer...

This lot has been play-tested; everything is accessible and in good working order. Invisible smoke alarms are under the range hood in the kitchen, over the fireplace, and at the outside grill. The phone is on the wall in the kitchen. There is no burglar alarm. The house is fully furnished with the IKEA Stuff Pack; decorations are minimal. Everything for your Sim's basic needs is included, please personalize it to meet your sims whims.

This is a clean copy if the lot - no Sim has set foot in it. The package has been cleaned with Mootilda's Clean Installer.

Necessary, and NOT included - GO get them:
Backless Cheap Shower by HL @ MTS2
Longer Blinds by Windkeeper @ TSR

Standard mods I use that are not necessary nor included - but were probably used whilst building/photo-ing/prepping this house for upload...
I use Moi's Roof Shader for brighter roofs
Maranatah's White Wall Top texture replacement
Moo's Turn On/Off Lights
Menaceman's Lunatech Lighting Fix
BeosBoxBoy's no-red-pause-mod
I also use FRAPs to take in-game pictures, and PhotoShop to clean/collage said pictures.
And, I highly recommend using gummilutt's Invisible Medicine Cabinet to add features to any mirror - as per her policy, it's not used or included in this lot.

Custom Content Included:
- InvisibleSmokeAlarm by pfish @ MTS2

Lot Size: 5x3
Lot Price (furnished): $108,938

Additional Credits:
Thank you EAxis for this wonderful game
And, MTS2 for this terrific website!