Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

23 Lilliput Drive - Cozy Starter Home (No CC)

SCREENSHOTS
1,452 Downloads 49 Thanks  Thanks 7 Favourited 3,575 Views
Uploaded: 16th Feb 2020 at 6:35 PM
Updated: 25th Feb 2020 at 9:08 AM
23 Lilliput Drive

Hey all,

First time posting here, thought I'd share a cozy tiny starter home I made a while back. The house is built on a foundation, with the kitchen space immediately greeting you after the door and mini front porch. This opens up to a cozy living room before being separated into the sleeping quarters and bathroom. There's also a small backyard accessible by walking around the house and plenty of garden space for outdoor activities.

No custom content required. Comes with a basic furnishing option and a fully furnished and decorated option.

Lot Size:
2x2

Lot Price:
Unfurnished: 10,503
Basic furnishing: 16,571
Fully furnished and decorated: 62,403

Basics Included:

Unfurnished: Completely empty, only ceiling lights included and light landscaping.

Basic furnishing: cheap essentials. Fridge, counters, stove/oven, fire alarm, ceiling lights, sofa, coffee table, bookshelf, TV, radio, armchair, shelf, bed, dresser, telephone, shower, toilet, sink, mirror, desk, chair, computer.

Full Furnished and Decorated: completely decorated the way I imagined it to be. Higher quality furnishings, much more plants and clutter, a grill and eating table in the backyard, pool, trees, small gardening area.