Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Upd for Blooming Rooms] RelPrint Console Cheats: Sims relationships in exact numbers

by todoabout Posted 27th Sep 2015 at 6:15 PM - Updated 10th Nov 2021 at 1:00 PM by todoabout : a minor update

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#51 Old 12th Feb 2022 at 2:24 PM Last edited by todoabout : 18th Feb 2022 at 8:46 PM.
My Wedding Stories will be available in Russia on February 23rd! (my birthday, coincidentally)

Thanks to everyone who've made this possible! <3

Quote:
Hey everybody,

I'm the author of RelPrint mod for The Sims 4.

As far as I know, the upcoming My Wedding Stories GP introduces a new relationship status (Bride/Groom) in CAS. This and other (yet unknown to me) game changes may require my mod to be updated to function properly. It happens now and then, and I usually try my best to promptly update the mod.

I may or may not be legally able to do this anymore.

I'm a Russian citizen, and EA has decided not to sell the game pack in Russia and several other neighboring countries (Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan; those don't have anti-lgbt laws, which was the stated reason; players there just happen not to have an official localization of The Sims 4 to their respective languages, so they've played the game in Russian all that time -- and now, rumor has it, GP won't have a Russian locale whatsoever). (as or 02/14/2022, we now unofficially know other countries won't share this fate; Russians are still being denied though).

Nobody knows what will happen to all the future packs. EA has yet to address the problem in any way. Their silence is deafening.

I ask you all to follow #weddingsforrussia trend on Twitter, you can learn more about the issue from those tweets. Awareness, that's all I'm asking from you.

I love you all, my fellow creators, and I love the game.
Test Subject
#52 Old 1st Mar 2022 at 7:06 AM
Is this still working with the latest patch?
Test Subject
#53 Old 1st Mar 2022 at 7:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by todoabout
My Wedding Stories will be available in Russia on February 23rd! (my birthday, coincidentally)

Thanks to everyone who've made this possible! <3

Hi, is this mod still working with the latest patch?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#54 Old 2nd Mar 2022 at 1:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AprilPearl
Hi, is this mod still working with the latest patch?

So far it seems like it should work. I'll confirm it (and update the mod in case of need) in next 7 days.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#55 Old 18th Jul 2022 at 9:18 AM
Seems to work for now, hopefully will be updated shortly after High School comes out.
Page 3 of 3