Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Nectar Appreciation in Basements (GEN Compatible!)

by Rainbow_Brite Posted 6th Mar 2010 at 9:17 PM - Updated 15th Jul 2011 at 1:08 AM by Rainbow_Brite

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 3:00 AM
Good idea, thanks for this!
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 10:19 PM
This probably isn't compatible with your more bottles mod is it?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 1:15 AM
Compatibility:
This mod is compatible with my other mod, 'add more nectar bottles to your nectar rack'.

Lol it's posted in the original posting All of my mods have a compatiblilty section and it will list if it is or isn't compatible with other mods I have created
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#5 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 1:20 AM
I have just built my first basement with nectar in mind, so this is great timing. Thanks RB!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 5:21 AM
You're Welcome Simmiller! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 2:40 AM
lol i definatly read that.......ok i did but skimmed it and didn't notice........fine i just skipped you happy?! XD thanks for the nice mod
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 2:48 AM
HAHA! You're Welcome!
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Mar 2010 at 11:44 PM
Works great, Thank you!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 1st May 2010 at 12:04 AM
Oh just brill, this will save me the annoyance I had with how the game worked on its own. Thank you very much!

Touch my mind
Mad Poster
#11 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 5:13 PM
Glad to see this is Ambitions ready. Was so sad when I pulled the old one. Thanks alot!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 1:00 PM
My sims haven't gone to France yet (just got WA) but I'll be downloading this for when they do. But I have a question about nectar appreciation that is not about this mod. Does it matter if you have lights on in the basement or should the nectar racks be in an unlit room in the basement?

I have moved again this time to a private domain here are the links:
Sims 4: https://monochaos.blog/
Sims 2: https://sims2.monochaos.blog/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 12:30 AM
You know this mod doesn't really affect that BUT I have heard that if you age your nectar in dim basements, the wine ages better and with higher value so I would say yes, I would install the lights and set them to 'dim'.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 3:51 PM
Is this compatible with the Barrel Mod? The one where you're able to put bottles in barrels. Yeah I'm just that lazy to not look up the name =/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 26th Sep 2010 at 4:25 AM
yes it should be compatible If its the one I'm thinking of.. its by Bluegenjitsu over at Crazy Town
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 4:08 PM
I love this mod!!! Can you update it to work with the Late Night EP?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 12:18 AM
Everything is compatible unless otherwise stated For the most recent information.. click on my profile here at MTS and look on the main page or go here: http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?board=115.00
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 25th Feb 2011 at 8:18 PM
Cool, thanks
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 6:07 PM
3.3.11 I AM NO LONGER GOING TO BE HOSTED AT TSC. For the most recent updates on my mods (compatibility and new mods being posted).. please go to ExhibitSims (http://exhibitsims.com/forum/index....he-sims-3-mods/) and register to become a member! Hope to see you all there!

All of my mods are compatible with the most recent patch available unless otherwise stated.
Test Subject
#20 Old 31st May 2011 at 1:21 AM
Default Does the bsmt have to be a "real" bsmt?
Does the basement have to be one made with the basement tool (I had a foundation on my house, so I built a basement under it using the lower terrain technique)?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 5:12 AM
@Nari73: No it doesn't. This mod is just for how much the nectar appreciates over time while being in the basement (low light helps too). It doesn't matter how you initially built the basement. This mod only affects the actual nectar racks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 12:52 AM
Will this work in Town Life SP? ty
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 4:24 AM
ALL of my mods are compatible with patch 1.24. If you are ever wondering if my mods are compatible.. you can check my home site or simply click on my profile here and it will be posted.
Test Subject
#24 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 6:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rainbow_Brite
You know this mod doesn't really affect that BUT I have heard that if you age your nectar in dim basements, the wine ages better and with higher value so I would say yes, I would install the lights and set them to 'dim'.

Yep, Had WA for a long time (week it came out) and started on the path of wine. Yes, the lower the lighting, the better the wine, but the less "at home" your sim is. No light for best wine.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 8:36 AM
Is this compatible with Pets and Showtime? I just installed them, I also have World Adventures, Ambitions and Generations.
Page 1 of 2