Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Justice Strauss's Home

SCREENSHOTS
17 Downloads 7 Thanks  Thanks 0 Favourited 5,475 Views
Uploaded: 23rd Apr 2006 at 2:19 PM
Updated: 2nd May 2006 at 12:40 PM
-A Series Of Unfortunate Events- This is Justice Strauss's home, a kind and friendly neighbor to a notorious villain: Count Olaf. The Baudelaire Orphans lived across from her for a long time until they were nearly killed by a train, then they were taken to live with their uncle monty (in the movie version). I tried to make it as close as I could to the real thing, meaning I looked at pictures n created it from them :S but anywho im generally happy with it.
The lot is worth $25, 746. It's the second largest lot in your "lot" options and it has seven rooms and loooooads of flowers and plants, the ones on the roof u might have to edit with bool_prop tho or just take them down. 1 more thing, I have left it unfurnished so that you can decorate it yourselves seeing as how we don't actually see the inside of the house. I downloaded the fence thats why I put it in. Have fun.