Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

LEON's Eyes

by jameLia Posted 31st May 2006 at 7:51 PM

84 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 83 Feedback Posts
Page 4 of 4
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 11:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aruba Jam
Why don't they show up as clearly in my game? (I know the pic here isn't so great, so sorry.)

That happens to me many times, but when I exit the game, and go back in, it's as clear as heaven .. :3

Don't hate me for my negative personality... It's in the blood.
Field Researcher
#77 Old 30th May 2007 at 10:08 PM
Great job, they're lovely :D
Test Subject
#78 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 10:32 PM
these are beautiful!
the colors are so vibrant.
thanks

angie
"Where ever I am I always find myself looking out the window
wishing I was somewhere else."
Test Subject
#79 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 12:40 AM
Well, that's not exactly the case here, Alpha Jez. They show up beautifully in body shop, but at the cas screen and in the game, they don't work, no matter how many times I restart the game. This is the first time I've downloaded an eye set, so am I missing out on something?
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 2:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aruba Jam
Well, that's not exactly the case here, Alpha Jez. They show up beautifully in body shop, but at the cas screen and in the game, they don't work, no matter how many times I restart the game. This is the first time I've downloaded an eye set, so am I missing out on something?

Are your game settings low? The only time things come out blurry like that is when you have your texture details on low. Go into Options, click the computer option, and put your texture settings on high. Then see how they'll look then.
And as for the eyes themselves, I just want to tell you they're the only eyes I use on my Sims. I haven't found ANY eyes that can match their greatness. I also have another one of your eyes, but it is not a set. It probably came with a Sim I downloaded but it's a light light green eye.
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/...avy/Theeyes.jpg
Did you make a set of those are is that only one eye?
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 3:14 AM
Thanks for sharing it.they look wonderful so does (leon)i luv it..good work.....

Live..Laugh..Injoy Life...

Check Out My New Site
Test Subject
#82 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 11:21 PM
These are amazing!! I love them (:
Test Subject
#83 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 5:01 AM
default version, any one?? pleeease ! XD
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 16th May 2008 at 6:05 PM
why does it need university 4 eyes???
i don`t get it :S

Plz visite my site and watch my videos.And most important->don`t forget to leave a comment
http://de.youtube.com/user/lAmyHotchicl =) be so nice xD
Test Subject
#85 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 10:38 AM
eeerrrrrrr..
nice eyes, but.. I WANT HIS HAIR.
hahaha, where did you get his hair from?!
Page 4 of 4