Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

SC + GS = Golden Lion Skintone!

SCREENSHOTS
905 Downloads 112 Thanks  Thanks 14 Favourited 17,244 Views
Uploaded: 23rd Nov 2006 at 10:42 AM
'Golden Lion' skintone is a second uploads from a series of furry skintones. You can see more by viewing my other uploads!

---

I've always been fascinated by the world of anthros. And since I discover those furry skintones at GenenSims I cant wait to use it.

But unfortunately, like most of us, I've been spoiled by SimCribblings's sexy skintones. And I want my furry anthros to have sexy look too, without too much fur at their front to show off their deliciously yummy look.

So I've blended both of the skintones and really like the result. I like it enough to even wanted to share it with your guys!

Here are the front body shot:

And here are the back body shot:

This skintone is available for all ages. The teen male version and below have less fur on their chest while the elder versions have a fader version of the skin. this skintone is not adult rated, it's just basically like a barbie with fur. Even the female's nipples are blurred out and covered by fur .

Special credits to GenenSims & SimCribblings for their amazing skintones for bases and their open policy on using, modifying and uploading their stuffs.

I've added some in-game-actions screenshots, just to show off how much fun I'm having with them :D. link

Okay, have fun. Start creating your anthros today!
*also works great to those blond werewolf, or blond chewbacca wannabes!*