Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

State Of Decay - Metallic Lipsticks (Last upload!)

SCREENSHOTS
1,384 Downloads 338 Thanks  Thanks 20 Favourited 18,609 Views
Uploaded: 20th May 2007 at 6:32 PM
(Note: My comp cannot handle the graphics super well, so any blurriness is due to my comp and not the textures themselves. Also, I think it's obvious from the overall crunchy/blurriness of the model and the background that it's not just the textures.)

State Of Decay Boutique is proud to present you with our newest line of gore-geous lipsticks!

These super creamy, metallic lipsticks will look great on your goth sims, but are versatile enough for just about anyone!

We've got ten great dark shades for you, ranging from slime green to ruby red, blue to purple, even fushchia! And they go great with our hair colors!

Enjoy!

This will be the last upload for State of Decay/Mommy's little Monsters on MTS2. I'll be working pretty much exclusively over at insim from now on. You can check my journal here for news and updates, but don't expect to see much from me, upload-wise, after this.

(And please, if you download this, leave a comment, or press the thanks button! It only takes a second, and I'd love to know if people enjoy this stuff. It inspires me to keep at it!)

DO NOT UPLOAD ANYWHERE! If you upload with a packaged sim, please provide a link back to this post. DO NOT CLAIM THESE AS YOUR OWN!