Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Sim, Serva or Servo?!?!!; Unlocked Outfits

SCREENSHOTS
372 Downloads 129 Thanks  Thanks 11 Favourited 27,334 Views
Uploaded: 13th Sep 2007 at 1:12 PM
Updated: 14th Sep 2007 at 4:21 AM
Hello!

Today I have some unlocked meshes. The meshes are the servo outfits from Open For Business. I'm pretty sure that the pink outfit only works for females, but the main servo outfits should be for both genders.

They're not EXTRACTED, so you absolutely need OFB or you'll just get nothing! This is for a base for meshers and such, or if you just like all your sims to look like Servos! (Android sims- a new species?)

Both meshes can be used by everyone that has Open For Business.
Please tell me if it can be used for YA's.
This should work from Open For Business and up.

The file is ridiculously small, after all it's just to unlock the outfits, not extracted meshes. If you find any bugs, please tell me and I'll see what I can do. Extract as is to your downloads folder as you normally would.

Reupload, mangle and use as toilet paper. I do not claim anything, as it is Maxis' stuff. But please, if possible keep it free.

NOTE: There's a slight seam on the neck, since Maxis fitted it to Servo/Serva heads. The outfits will appear on the Open For Business section in the clothes section, since these files just unlock it for normal use.

It shouldn't do anything major (such as crash your game), even if you don't have Open For Business. The file will just be useless if you do not have Open For Business.

The green glowy thing doesn't appear for some reason, but I think the green glowy thing is part of the Servo/Serva itself.

Additional Credits:
Maxis
Morague
Quaxi and The SimPE Staff