Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Cotton Candy: A Pastel Nursery Set

SCREENSHOTS
2,098 Downloads 129 Thanks  Thanks 12 Favourited 12,639 Views
Uploaded: 22nd Sep 2007 at 11:35 AM
Cotton Candy: A Pastel Nursery Set
I thought that the nursery items could be a bit too bright for some baby Sims, and decided that a nice pastel recolour set would add more variety. I have named this set Cotton Candy, and have mainly used blue, pink and lemon, as well as lavender. If the whole nursery doesn't appeal to you, perhaps the wallpapers and carpet might. Here's what is included in the set. I hope you enjoy at least some of the objects here. This is my first complete set so they are fairly simple, but I did my best to pay attention to details with each object.

Walls & Floors:
4x Floors (Carpet) - Blue, Pink, Lemon and Lavender with a subtle texture
3x Walls (Paint) - Blue, Pink & Lemon with white trim
5x Walls (Wallpapers) - Similar to the paint, only with the lower half having a second colour that is more heavily textured for a soft, spotty look

Object Recolours:
Crib
Change Table
Highchair
3x Toy Bears
Curtains
Atomic Toybox (Requires Pets)
3x Rugs with Lace (Requires Glamour Life)

Compatibility:
Everything should work with the base game except for the toybox which I am pretty sure came with Pets, and the rugs I believe came with Glamour Life. I am pretty sure that the other objects are all base game objects. For your convenience, I have separated both the toybox and rugs so that you don't need to download them with the other objects if they are incompatible.