Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Stompy Boots Dress (New Mesh)

SCREENSHOTS
3,547 Downloads 626 Thanks  Thanks 54 Favourited 33,230 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 30th Oct 2007 at 3:06 PM
Updated: 30th Sep 2008 at 7:19 PM
Today I'd like to share with you my first ever mesh.

A few days ago I was browsing InSIM and noticed some gorgeous Doc Marten boots meshes that Gothplague had just released and decided that I'd really like to team them with a cute dress.

So I fired up the awesome creations section here and attempted to make my first working mesh:

The mesh is for adult females and has working fit and fat morphs, I've also included a UV map (provided as a .jpeg) with the mesh file in case anyone wants to recolor it. Edit because looking at the download counts peeps have been dling just the recolour and not the mesh too - FYI you need to download and install the contents of both attached zips for the dress to show up in game.

Terms wise:
* If you want to recolor or use the mesh please ensure that everything remains on only 100% free sites.
* If you're uploading a recolor to MTS2 please link here for the mesh. If the upload is elsewhere you may include the mesh.
*You may use my textures - skinning the boots in particular took me ages so if you use them please credit me.
*If you're nice enough to credit me for the mesh then please also credit Gothplague.

Credits:

Hair: Nymphy and XM
Skin: Enayla
Tiara: Peggy Free Section

Polygon Counts:
Faces: 2104 Vertex: 1639

Additional Credits:
Thank you, thank you, thank you, to Tiggerypum and HysericalParoxysm for writing beautifully clear and simple meshing tutorials that even I can follow; Wes for his plugins and the creators of milkshape for the whole programme of awesomeness, and finally Delphy for the existance of MTS2.

PS - I just stumbled over some fab recolors of this mesh at Emo Sims.