Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

The Starving Artist Loft

SCREENSHOTS
1,490 Downloads 419 Thanks  Thanks 49 Favourited 41,796 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 13th May 2008 at 9:14 PM
Updated: 27th Feb 2009 at 9:24 PM - OFB Free Version Now Available
OFB Free version available on request. This version requires Uni, NL, FT & AL

Title: The Starving Artist - Loft
Category: Lots & Housing > Residential
Cost: 19,653
Lot size: 1x1

Requires University, Nightlife, Open For Business & Free Time
Scanned with Clean Installer and was play-tested for 9+ sim days.

FOR SALE

In 2007 an aspiring young artist named Dirk Dreamer left Pleasantview and headed for the big city. His dream was to follow in the footsteps of his world famous father, the artist Darren Dreamer. Life in the city was hard and the lure of fast girls and cheap drugs helped him forget about his beloved Lilith - sadly, these vices had a negative effect on his artisic talents. He died last month of a drug overdose (you must have seen the Headlines in the Sim City Chronicle). Two weeks ago I was approached by his dad to make the small apartment more liveable and sell it as fast as possible. On a very limited buget I was able to completely refurbish the living area, however the upper loft level was a greater challenge - especially as I had all but exhausted my budget. I simply added a day bed, and decided that the unpainted room has more character.

The home features living on two levels. The entry level is cosy with all basic amenities. The upper loft level has unlimited possibilties and can easily accomodate a double bed. The ground level has room for a single car but neither car nor driveway piece is included. Trash however, is included.

Very, very playable.

Happy Simming
Eedgan

Custom Content - Required but not included....

Spiral Concrete Stairs by Marvine - silly Clean Installer would not package it... please read instructions - download both the Spiral Stairs Concrete file as well the file containing the animations - http://sumomo.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=249237

Included... but please see this thread here: http://www.modthesims2.com/member/s...ad.php?t=264747 for installation instructions for Crocobaura's stais (if you don't have them already).

Lot Size: 1x1
Lot Price: 19653

Custom Content Included:
- Crocobaura_Almost Indestructible Stairs by Crocobaura
- Providence Daybed by Fresh_Prince
- ole factory door by Olemantiker
- ole factory window dbl by Olemantiker
- ole factory window glass recol 03 by Olemantiker
- ole factory window by Olemantiker
- Dirt Terrain Paint by DumbBlonde
- Fake Trash Can by Windkeeper
- Fake Trash Can - Lying by Windkeeper