Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cylon Centurion as a Servo

by earendil Posted 26th Jul 2008 at 12:25 PM - Updated 26th Jul 2008 at 5:42 PM by earendil : forgot some credits

84 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 76 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 2:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rhoval
i don't even see your cylon just a knight armor copy your cylon is a fake!!!!!

Yeah i see it first,
but have you play it?
i install this Awesome Robot with Sims2pack Clean Installer and i saw the man with Knight armor first,but when i play it,it's a Servo and it's a Cylon
if that don't work it means you are not allowed to use it cus you stink
Test Subject
#77 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 5:47 AM
Well i moved this servo to another neighbourhood and it glitched up and it looked like a headless sim and to cure it you must reinstall it and aso i have the outfits in cas and bodyshop btw
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 7:04 PM
is there any way someone could convert this for the sims 3? I'd love to have a cylon robot walking around the house. Also, if anyone has a mesh of the older versions, that'd be sweet too.
Test Subject
#79 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 2:30 PM
These servo additions are grate, and I was wondering if you can make a sentinel from halo sentry too, because these are all grate.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 4:40 AM
do you think you can make a Geth from mass effect servo too
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 9:37 PM
I don't have OFB but, I'm suddenly very tempted to get it. ^^ Good work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 11:10 PM
So cool! Thanks! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 6:38 PM
frak yes! My best friend just got me into this series...and now of course I'm at the end of season four, 'cause I can't stop watching...gotta have this in my 'hood!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 11:38 PM
OH.MY.GOD awesome, awesome awesome. I've always wanted a fracking toaster! Cool as hell.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 15th Nov 2012 at 3:12 PM
could someone remake this for sims 3. thanks in advance
Page 4 of 4